Feel like changing carrier? Ever been real fed up?

Boss 351

Here sthhhhhhhheeeve take a picthh of my man flowe
Jul 13, 2003
Canada
[rant]I am starting to hate what I do, I've been doing graphic design for almost 10 years now and doing web site designs for 4 years. The thing is that I am starting to not like people very much, starting to hate computers even more. When clients leave me messages, I just want to go over there and beat them with their own keyboards. One guy is having problems with his email, the email is working 100% but I'm sure he forgot his password again.

I think I will go back to school at nights to learn how to weld properly and go from there. I'm also thinking about getting my trucking license and do some local deliveries. Lots of jobs will be opening soon and not many guys my age know how to tighten a bolt (which is sad but good for us types that can work with our hands).[/rant]

• Sponsors (?)

Boss 351 said:
[rant]I am starting to hate what I do, I've been doing graphic design for almost 10 years now and doing web site designs for 4 years. The thing is that I am starting to not like people very much, starting to hate computers even more. When clients leave me messages, I just want to go over there and beat them with their own keyboards. One guy is having problems with his email, the email is working 100% but I'm sure he forgot his password again.

I think I will go back to school at nights to learn how to weld properly and go from there. I'm also thinking about getting my trucking license and do some local deliveries. Lots of jobs will be opening soon and not many guys my age know how to tighten a bolt (which is sad but good for us types that can work with our hands).[/rant]

Well, from what I can tell, almost any type of job that ends up dealing with people, you will end up hating :D .