Finally a decent picture to post for me

• Sponsors (?)

You guys are great at getting ice storms, I remember my ex telling me last year or 2004 about missing work for a week because power was out...bad ice storm...
When I grew up in Va we got snow about twice a year but my family tells me it barely ever snows down there now.......come on up, it snows as late as April sometimes....LMAO.......we can build a Opal FROSTY-the mustang man....:D

drakesdad said:
You guys are great at getting ice storms, I remember my ex telling me last year or 2004 about missing work for a week because power was out...bad ice storm...
When I grew up in Va we got snow about twice a year but my family tells me it barely ever snows down there now.......come on up, it snows as late as April sometimes....LMAO.......we can build a Opal FROSTY-the mustang man....:D
Oh I kill myself......

SeventyMach1 said:
Are you ignoring me?!!!

:D J/K ... but I'd like to know. I'm finding ways to determine if a car is actually a '94, or a '95.

EDIT: I think I'll pass on the snow. We get it MAYBE once or twice a year (still, very small amounts) ... and that is enough for me, lol.
My bad Justin, I thought you were joking....lol.......I've got a bowling charity event across town today and it is 39 here today, looks like I'm driving her versus the jeep.....don't want to change gears today.....:D
and notice how I didn't complain too much about the snow.....I know these other guys above me get it worse....so I'll take what I can get....:nono:

The change was '95. Some '95's are straight ... some are squiggly.

BTW, that is where I based my guess. ALL '94-'95 cars that are "squiggly" are actually '95's. But if you see a straight one .... you have to use other methods to tell because it could be either. (there are several other ways, but you need to be up close).

Caldwell said:
Nice lookin car dude :nice:

Don't let those two bozos Aaron and Justin steal your thread man.

Just get an admin to delete all their posts, it's not like they post anything useful anyway.
BWHAHAHAHHAHA

:SNSign:

You're right. I'm sorry for jacking drakesdad. I cleaned some of my BS up.

Are you a member on the OF registry? (JT, there is one ... and not many people on it, lol).

SeventyMach1 said:
You're right. I'm sorry for jacking drakesdad. I cleaned some of my BS up.

Are you a member on the OF registry? (JT, there is one ... and not many people on it, lol).

Nah it's cool, i'm sure he didn't mind.
but any chance i have to bust your balls...
oh man i'm all over that like a fat kid on a cupcake :D