Finally!!!got A 94 Canary Yellow Gt!!!

95.0Stang

Feb 20, 2003
Kansas
After weeks of searching for the right car I finally bought a 1994 Canary Yellow GT coupe with a 5 speed last night!!! The car is bone stock, complete with the air silencer and all. It has 82,000 miles, black interior, and it is missing a tail pipe...which is a perfect excuse to buy a Flowmaster or SLP cat back system!!! Only paid $6000 for the car, and I am very proud of it!!! As soon as I can afford to get a digital camera I will take pics for you guys!!! :banana: :nice: :hail2:

Thanks,
Jared

• Sponsors (?)

Great to hear the news Jared, Ive had mine since July and its been an addiction ever since. Sometimes I love to hate the car when it gives me hard times, but is definately a lot of fun. When I was a senior in high school the 94's just came out, and I would have given about anything to get one back then but couldnt afford it. Luckily , 10 yrs later I would finally get one to call my own. Good thing too, as I probably would have been killed had I got it when I was 18....good luck.

95.0Stang said:
After weeks of searching for the right car I finally bought a 1994 Canary Yellow GT coupe with a 5 speed last night!!! The car is bone stock, complete with the air silencer and all. It has 82,000 miles, black interior, and it is missing a tail pipe...which is a perfect excuse to buy a Flowmaster or SLP cat back system!!! Only paid $6000 for the car, and I am very proud of it!!! As soon as I can afford to get a digital camera I will take pics for you guys!!! :banana: :nice: :hail2:

Thanks,
Jared

awesome, i love yellow/black :nice:

congrats, Yellow is one of my top 3 favorite colors for the 94/95's. Get some pics up as soon as you can. It may have only cost $6,000 now but wait after a few yrs of modding :D

Yellow is the best. I love mine and whenever people ask what color it is, make sure you clarify that its Canary Yellow, not just yellow. I even say it at the DMV. I too am apart of the yellow mustang registry. Welcome to the club. When I take some pics of my car, ill be posting them so watch out.

Yellow%20canary.jpg

RC

you never fail to amuse me RC...

Congrats on the car man...you're lucky you didn't have to wait long. I searched for nearly a year to get mine, but when I got it, I got a sweet deal, so it was all worth it...welcome to the 5.0 community my friend