Finally, got my pics

So I bought a mustang three weeks ago and just now found my camera cord, so I could upload some pics. It is a 2003 GT 5spd. I wanted a Mach 1 but determined they were out of my price range. This is my 3rd "New Edge" Stang. This one has the least amount of miles, of any of the others (23k). The first day I had it I dropped a grand on parts for it. I still need to get some more pics with the Bassani CB, mach 1 grill delete and chin, and billet fuel door. The tires on the car BFG Traction T/A H rated. At some point I will get the hypercoated FR500's with BFG KDW II's. The tires on there now are brand new, so I would feel wrong to replace them already. The other stang is my moms. Hers is bone stock, has 6k on it and about 20 coats of wax:D. These pics were taken a few days after I got it so it has some bird siht on it lol. Oh and yes it will get lowered. Also I know the pics arent great all I have is a Kodak easy share camera:notnice:

Stang3.jpg

Stang2.jpg

View attachment 381034

• Sponsors (?)

i just like the look of the "ducktail" look more i guess..

Nice stangs, but clean that bird crap off asap.....BTW, I cant stand the 99-00 side scoops, but i do like the 99-00 ducktail spoiler better than the 01-04. It only looks good when u move it back a couple of inches though. Also, why did ford ever think it was necessary to make our antennas so tall, my shorty antenna works just fine, so I dont understand why the stock 1 is so tall.