I finally took the plunge and bought new wheels/tires. Shelby Redline 20x10 on the back and 20x8.5 on the front. 275/35/20 & 255/35/20 Nitto 555 tires.
I was curious to see what those look like on somebody's ride. Car is lookin great, are you planning on lowering it? It would look down right mean if you did. The SHR louvers are a nice touch as well.
x2...black wheels look better against the white than I thought....also like hte lovers since they are flush. Nicely done....would look sick lowered a little
I hear ya! Mine front bumper is torn up from these 8 fott parking blocks here in Texas. My car is lowered pretty good and I want a chin spoiler but I think it would be a waste of money, ya know
Hey Apex! I'll be getting the 18" Anthracite too in about 6 months or so for the Black GT I'll be ordering. Just waiting for my contract to settle so I can jump head 1st into custom stangland! C'mon, C'mon, C'mon!!!!! I'M DYING HERE!!!
Apex...when you get the rims, PLEASE post pics. Good luck!
Hey Apex! I'll be getting the 18" Anthracite too in about 6 months or so for the Black GT I'll be ordering. Just waiting for my contract to settle so I can jump head 1st into custom stangland! C'mon, C'mon, C'mon!!!!! I'M DYING HERE!!!
Apex...when you get the rims, PLEASE post pics. Good luck!
Will do. I just dropped $500 on rims for my wife's 07 Quest. Nice respectable 16 inchers to replace the boring hub caps. I've been spending so much on mods for the Stang, I had to take a break and get her something to dress up the new mini-van.
No to hijack CJ's thread, but I just ordered my new wheels a few days ago! I see today they took the money out of my acct so hopefully next week I get them, but have to wait until the last payday of the month to get the tires