Finally got some new shoes for my Stang!!!!!

DCBigpimpin

Jul 9, 2003
TN
Finally got some new shoes for my Stang!!!!! Picture quality is not good but hey. I know I need some springs. I'm looking into some H&R SS springs. But 1st I'm getting 4.10's & an aluminum ds :banana: . Going to Delks next week :nice:. The bottom pics are of my GF with the Stang. She's into muscle cars also!

img008.jpg

img004.jpg

img006.jpg

img005.jpg

img007.jpg

img024.jpg

img026.jpg

img025.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Nice, but man... lose the huge chorme license plate thingies front and back. I think a grill delete would look better too.

Painful having new rims and the 4x4 look huh! I'm in the same boat... rims and 4.10s etc. done first and I cant afford to lower the damn thing! What are you going to get for shocks/struts???

007 said:
Nice, but man... lose the huge chorme license plate thingies front and back. I think a grill delete would look better too.

Painful having new rims and the 4x4 look huh! I'm in the same boat... rims and 4.10s etc. done first and I cant afford to lower the damn thing! What are you going to get for shocks/struts???

I'm going with the Tokico HP's or the Illuminas (GOD & $$$ permit).

streetstang03 said:
good bye chrome plate! what kind of wheels are those?? also, did u put some wheel spacers on? :shrug:

No, no wheel spacers. I think it has something to do with the backspacing (5.5")? They're just 18x9.5's on all 4 corners. I thought about putting wheel spacers on the back so they will stick just wee bit more than the front. But I'll decide that after I put the H&R's on.

mossberg said:
Pos It looks like a huge offset on there. Nice girl, BTW!
It's 5.5". And thanks on the compliment. My GF wants me to get rid of the plates also :D !

RJC Pony99 said:
I agree... Nice car and GF. What size are the tires and rims?
Thanks. The wheels & tires are 18x9.5's & 275/35/18's on all 4 corners.

Jon Jon said:
:uzi: 4x4 can't wait
No I can't

N.Y.don said:
dude, your da man..nice car, nice girl..but i agree, get rid of the pep-boys plate frames.
Thanks! And I'll think about getting rid of the plates. Back when I got'em u could only get'em online and not at Pepboys.

99BRINGIT said:
So..... What kind of wheels are they?
Centerlines... :nice: !

P.S. I finally figured out how to do multiple quotes :banana: !!!!