Finally got the 'stang

Well, I finally brought her home. 07 GT Prem 5MT Black/Red Leather interior, 18" Premium wheels. Got her on 2/18/11 25K miles, just needs a nice detail, and some tint, which I am getting later today. Hope to add Steeda CAI and SCT by summer. Will try to get some pix up Sunday after i detail her a bit.

• Sponsors (?)

Pandora

Ok here are a few pix of Pandora...

Attachments

• image01.jpg
    image01.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 142
  • image13.jpg
    image13.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 140
Great buy! So there is hope of still selling my Mustang for 17k. And btw, I used to live in Goose Creek. I know a lot of people in the Mustang clubs there so I think you should check it out because they are great people and one of them owns the shop where every Mustang in town gets their work done.

Let me know if you want the info!

Very nice and welcome. The rest is down hill from here. You need to sweet talk your wallet and tell it nice things otherwise it won't be happy with what you are about to do to it!

LOL! No kidding, I have been window shopping for parts/upgrades for the last 4 months! Lucky for me, my wife loves to buy me things, so when its upgrade time, I just look at her and say "Honey, I want to get....." and she breaks out her wallet. She enjoys the spoils as much as I do, so its WIN WIN! We are already planning a budget for next years bonus/taxes LOL Pandora gets about $4K or so for wheels/tires, exhaust, and maybe a subwoofer install.