Finally own a 95

• Sponsors (?)

Yes, the air deflector under the car should be a three peice unit, one per side and a center section. The center probably got ripped off, but a new one costs less than 20 bucks, and installs with little plastic clips. Problem solved real easy.

I think wheels were different, and with a few mods done to'em, might have looked ok. Do you know how wide they were?

Welcome to :SNSign: Nice looking car! I agree those wheels that were on there are something different, so they didn't look half bad to me. Got any mods in store for it, or keeping it stock for the time being?

Yes, the air deflector under the car should be a three peice unit, one per side and a center section. The center probably got ripped off, but a new one costs less than 20 bucks, and installs with little plastic clips. Problem solved real easy.

I think wheels were different, and with a few mods done to'em, might have looked ok. Do you know how wide they were?

After looking closer the middle piece is missing for sure. The two sides are there but nothing in the middle. I really don't know what size the rims were only that they were 18"

I do plan on doing a bunch of mods but will more than likely keep the car NA. I haven't done a lot yet just a cold air intake to fix the garbled up mess the PO had on there.

Where would be the best place to buy the center piece for 20 bucks?

BTW I'm diggin this forum. Tons of info posted here and everyone seems to get along pretty good.

Update your sig and info so we know where you are and what your mods are...

Mustangs unlimited has the deflector for under $20... Otehrs carry it as well...

I like the wheels... I thought it looked REALLY sharp... so what else is done to it?

Oh and Welcome to the best bunch of guys around BTW...

Update your sig and info so we know where you are and what your mods are...

Mustangs unlimited has the deflector for under $20... Otehrs carry it as well...

I like the wheels... I thought it looked REALLY sharp... so what else is done to it?

Oh and Welcome to the best bunch of guys around BTW...

I've only had the car a few weeks, picked it up for $4,000 in PA and drove it back to NC. I'm not sure what other mods have been done. I think for the most part it's basically stock except for the flowmasters. I'll try to get some more pics posted when I get home from work today.

The wheels had been curbed hard and two of them had pretty nasty bends. The tires were bald and I didn't like the way they looked. I'll run what I have now for a while as wheels/tires are not my main concern right now. I need to get the front end put back together and get it back on the road.