Finally Saw The 2015 In Person

2013 Geee T

Founding Member
Sep 25, 2002
Oak Park, CA
I didn't like is as much as I thought I would. Its definitely smaller and when you sit in it you feel more tucked in there. My car felt more roomy after I got back in it after sitting in the 2015. The interior is nice and I like the improved bolstering on the stock seats but the cloth looked a little cheap. The steering wheel is a little cluttered looking with all the buttons on it but I did like the push button start.

I sat inside the Ecoboost model and they had a GT on the turntable. The Brembo rotors looked like they almost filled up the 19" wheels. I was expecting a little more than 435 HP but I guess they need to save room for the next specialty version. The GT was stickered at $44k and the Ecoboost at $27k. I really like the back and think I will have to get used to the front since it has more of that generic Ford look rather than the Mustang look. I'm sure if I test drove one I would like it better.

If I do go for the new body style I think I would wait for a Mach, Boss, GTxxx or whatever they come up with.

Attachments

• IMAG0164.jpg
    IMAG0164.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 283
  • IMAG0155.jpg
    IMAG0155.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 269
  • Sponsors (?)

I didn't like is as much as I thought I would. Its definitely smaller and when you sit in it you feel more tucked in there. My car felt more roomy after I got back in it after sitting in the 2015. The interior is nice and I like the improved bolstering on the stock seats but the cloth looked a little cheap. The steering wheel is a little cluttered looking with all the buttons on it but I did like the push button start.

I sat inside the Ecoboost model and they had a GT on the turntable. The Brembo rotors looked like they almost filled up the 19" wheels. I was expecting a little more than 435 HP but I guess they need to save room for the next specialty version. The GT was stickered at $44k and the Ecoboost at $27k. I really like the back and think I will have to get used to the front since it has more of that generic Ford look rather than the Mustang look. I'm sure if I test drove one I would like it better.

If I do go for the new body style I think I would wait for a Mach, Boss, GTxxx or whatever they come up with.
I found that the 15' had more leg room for the driver as compared to the 13' that I was driving for a few days recently. The back seat area definitely seems smaller in the 2015 to me though. I have yet to see one with cloth interior but now I'm curious to.