Finally! Some pics of my Custom BBK Intake Plate!

69clark

Founding Member
Sep 25, 2002
Ravena, NY
Here is the intake plate I was working on that I told you guys about. Nothing special but it looks better than the one that came with it. I is hard to tell in the pics but the cobra and the outlined stuff around the words is chrome so it is a nice subtle tough against the brushed aluminum. Let me know what you guys think.

5813551471.jpg

5813541791.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

RIO5.0-Sure, anything in mind? Something with red maybe to tie in with the color of your car. I will think on it.

I went to the garage tonight and put the intake plate on the intake. LOOKS SWEEEEET! Didn't have my camera on me but I will get some soon and post them.

That's amazing work there Clark! I love it. I want to see it on that intake now .... better yet .... fully installed in the car & an engine bay pic! I think you'll have the nicest looking engine bay ever with the BBK.

Thats what I mean. The stripes aren't black, they're chrome! I hate sucky pics. Anyways the stripes are to go along with the machined stripes on the plenum of the BBK intake. It just ties the whole look of the intake together.