First post, Need help !

Hey guys this is my first post, i hear when it comes to forums this is the best one out there, well heres the deal i recently got into an accident in my 91 lx 5.0......

I hit a dear doing 55, damage isn't that bad in my opinion, the insurance company wants to total my baby, personally i think they can go to hell.

So heres the question, ill attatch the pics below, sorry for the crappy pics just took them lol !! what do you think would be the best route for me getting this fixed, im thinking about going with a storman norman hood, stalker front clip, what should i do about the wiper cowl ? its a bit bent up. And does the fender look repairable ? how much damage do you all think is done here ?? any imput would be greatly appreciated and thanks for having me here !! :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_0939.JPG
    IMG_0939.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0961.JPG
    IMG_0961.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 127
  • Sponsors (?)

The only reason the insurance company wants to total it is becuase they are'nt worth that much in the red book. Get a new hood, headlights, and a fender. There is not that much damage. You could fix it on your own. Find some good quality used parts.
There are a few used mustang parts places on the internet.

www.stangparts.com has alot of good stuff.

Look around. Don't even bother with the insurance. Fix it out of your pocket and your insurance won't go up.

I just went through the same thing with insurance but mine was an auto burglary at arrowhead stadium{playoff game lost the game and car destroyed same day}they tried to break both locks out of doors and dented the hood and stole 1,800 dollars in stereo equipment.the body damage was 3,500.insurance told me my 87 lx was only worth 2,400.all i had to do was show receipts for all my upgrades{20,000}worth and they went ahead and repaired it and reimbursed me 1,800 for stereo equipment.