• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

First time on a forum!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cobbage_45
  • Start date Start date Jul 25, 2019

Cobbage_45

Member
Jul 25, 2019
25
8
13
California
Jul 25, 2019
#1
  • Jul 25, 2019
  • #1
Hi guys! New to any type of forum and I've only owned my 90 fox body for 3 years (2.5 of which it's either on a lift or jackstands...). I got the car when I was in Virginia and can't say I'm too proud, especially with the money, with all the stuff I threw in it... now I made the mistake of moving to California due to family reasons. Hopefully I can escape and move to Arizona soon (can't guarantee other Kalifornians won't follow because I already have a few bad news moving there before me). I'm hoping to receieve guidance from other members and especially smog advice/information from those that resides in AZ.

Sorry for the long post..
 

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
28,063
10,688
213
polk county florida
Jul 25, 2019
#2
  • Jul 25, 2019
  • #2
Welcome to stangnet.
Your post was not long, we have some very long winded keyboard cowboys here (I tend to be one ) so put your big boy pants on with a 'camaro killer' t shirt, grab a couple craftsman wrenches and post some pics of you get'n after it!
See ya in the fox forums.
 
Reactions: Cobbage_45
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Engine Random Misfire at idle.
  • Gulftown980x
  • Jul 29, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
11
Views
468
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Jul 31, 2026
squeak93
H
New kid on the block
  • HydraX
  • Mar 22, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
17
Views
920
The Welcome Wagon Mar 22, 2025
HydraX
H
New daily driver help needed.....not a mustang but mustang drivetrain.
  • Wayne Waldrep
  • Jun 17, 2024
  • Other Auto Tech
  • 3 4 5
Replies
80
Views
6K
Other Auto Tech Jul 28, 2024
manicmechanic007
Made a small timing adjustment, now it won't start.
  • JohnW63
  • Nov 2, 2022
  • Fox Engine Swaparoo
  • 2 3
Replies
46
Views
9K
Fox Engine Swaparoo Feb 2, 2023
JohnW63
SN Mustang Magnum T56 swap
  • revhead347
  • May 24, 2024
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Replies
15
Views
7K
1994 - 1995 Specific Tech Jun 28, 2026
GearHeadGuy
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?