First trip to the Track

• Sponsors (?)

Just need roughly 950hp a chassis that works a tight ass nitrous converter and a good chassis! They didn't print a slip out but it always cuts a 1.45-1.49 60' NA

Geezus, if I had a car that I could make "easy does it" passes and still run bottom 9s, I would poop myself. Fantastic work.
Thanks! It was a four year project and it still isn't finished (paint) I'm making a few changes to the car before we keep making more passes and should have more results in a few weeks.

On another note, and for the record the only custom parts on the car are the cam and converter.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks!
Good luck today, and we want pictures or it didn't happen, Lol.;)

Thanks dude, I'm getting ready to post a new thread for it, but man... our cars really ARE closely matched!! I walked mine off the line since it's all brand new from front to back. (didn't want to make a hero pass) but it ran 155 out the back on a light hit. Plus it's super easy to drive. I was really pleased with it!

Pic:

View attachment 132840

Vid:

Think you already know!

Btw went to the MIR rental. Cars just not making the power down track but we got the wheelie issue fixed!!!

Thanks dude, I'm getting ready to post a new thread for it, but man... our cars really ARE closely matched!! I walked mine off the line since it's all brand new from front to back. (didn't want to make a hero pass) but it ran 155 out the back on a light hit. Plus it's super easy to drive. I was really pleased with it!

Pic:

View attachment 132654

Vid:

Sick! I like what you did with the hood...looks super clean and not like it was done with a sawz-all

Reactions: 1 user