Flame Throwing Is Not So Cool *who Knew Fiveohw Actually Owned A Stang?*

• Sponsors (?)

*Refreshes page*

*Rubs eyes*

Yep, this is definitely a thread about fiveowwblow's car. Never thought I'd see the day.

:p

Man, doesn't your exhaust have turndowns? Now we're going to have to see a video of your car breathing fire! :D

It kinda rambles man. I was thinking you wrote it after you spent the all nighter re-re spraying the bumper. I'm glad you took the opportunity to show us the pictures though The car looks good. Learning that you mix paint in the kitchen is good too. Now I have another example to appease my wife when she finds another internal engine part in her dishwasher.:lol:

*Refreshes page*

*Rubs eyes*

Yep, this is definitely a thread about fiveowwblow's car. Never thought I'd see the day.

:p

Man, doesn't your exhaust have turndowns? Now we're going to have to see a video of your car breathing fire! :D
lol yeah I know I know. I don't think too highly of my car so quite often I refrain from posting. I have a vid of at the track in the burnout box I'll post... Nothing from the street which would make it more visible....

Yes I have turndowns. It was literally just situational as I've ran it like this for years. Oh well, lesson learned. I adjusted em again.

Edit: here ya go Nik. Imagine this without the bright ass floodlights

It kinda rambles man. I was thinking you wrote it after you spent the all nighter re-re spraying the bumper. I'm glad you took the opportunity to show us the pictures though The car looks good. Learning that you mix paint in the kitchen is good too. Now I have another example to appease my wife when she finds another internal engine part in her dishwasher.:lol:

Lol. Rambles coming from mike. A payback of sorts :poke:

Yes I actually did. It was written in SMS and I adjusted it for a thread. I'll adjust it one more time. I'm assuming people just want pictures.

Haha geezus. What did your car dyno at again? What supercharger is on it?
lol I had my tuner turn down the wick a bit and it put down 420/410 on a mustang dyno. The better indicator was that night I was bouncing off my 6200 rpm rev limiter at the 1000' mark and still trapped 124. With taller tires it's around 124-126 trap speeds.... :nice:

Old school s trim at 13 lbs :banana: you can hear it in that video even though I'm far away haha

Wait...wait....hold on...wait a sec....You actually OWN a Mustang? When the eff did this happen? :shrug:

You need some turn downs mang. Get a Cobra bumper and run tails.
you shut your face!!!

Lol I have the magnaflow turndowns which has been fine for years. Truth be told, for some reason the L shaped hanger bracket just fell off and out the road somewhere. The combo of that and the other variables caused it to happen. Shouldn't happen again.

I am NEVER changing a rear bumper again. I'll met that bish off first.