Florida 5.0 replacement Gauge Cluster

Roush97

Founding Member
Jun 9, 2002
Greencastle,Pa
i had to go to the post office and pick it up yesterday because the dick of a mailman wouldnt deliver it. oh well, it was worth it though. you can get them basically arranged anyway you want. i got everthing in the same position as our stock gaugle cluster minus, oil pressure and water temp because they are on on the pillar. autometer ultra-lite 3 3/8 tach and speedo. then 2 5/8 fuel level and volts. along with these i have ultra-lite boost, oil press. and water temp. for the pillar. i cant wait to get these in. here is a pic on the cluster. i wishi knew why my camera made the edges of the gauges look distorted.
florida_5.0_gauge_cluster_002...resized.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

with all 4 gauges its 550. but you can just get the piece itself and buy the gauges if you want to search for more of a bargian. i didnt feel it was worth it since they already have it wired up and all i have to do is tap into the existing two harness's that are connected to the stock cluster. the "idiot" lights are just that, haha and i dont feel that i need them. i think that i'll be able to keep track of everything, without them.

your right it is a bit pricey but i think that it totally blows the factory cluster or cobra cluster for that matter away in looks. not only that i wanted to get rid of the 5" monster tach on my dash but not have to rely on the stock tach. this way i'll only have a little raptor shiftlight to mount. it will clean up my interior and thats what i was going for. also this may not be the best thing for a daily driven mildly modded stang, with the idiot lights being deleted. but for a weekend driver/race, heavily modded car it adds a nice touch

40th GT said:
Do you know if those guages are any more accurate than the stockers? BTW, they look great!

well we all know that our stock tachs arent the most accurate, so the auto meter tach will be much more accurate. the volt meter gives you actual number instead of just a scale like the stock so if nothing else thats more convienent. my speedo will be calibrated on the dyno so it will be perfect, and i dont know about the fuel level gauge, but as long as it lets me know when im gettin close to E thats all that matters. Teen93stang5.0 you have a pm coming

this is the second piece i have from them. the first piece i bought about a year ago. it was their cd/radio delete panel. they quality and workmanship is great, you wont find a thing wrong with whatever you decide to buy