Flowmaster Force II Exhaust System 99-04 GT

slonlow2000

Jul 21, 2009
Is anyone running this catback that can get me a sound clip. or know where some sound clips are? I found on locally on craigls list, thats being advertised as still new in the box. For a pretty decent price. I just cant find a clip on good ol youtube. All I see on there for the force 2 catback are the 3.8s? So anyone have anything to say about this system?

• Sponsors (?)

The Force II system is not a true-dual exhaust. It uses only 1 muffler and is primarily meant for V6 cars. It also uses Flowmaster's quitest muffler.

flowmaster_force_ii_dual_rear_dual_side_exit.jpg

Oh I see. Well, why not just buy the mufflers you want and weld them into your stock catback? The stock tubing isn't inferior to what FLowmaster gives you. I have welded-in 40's and its just a FRACTION of the cost of a full on catback system :shrug:

If its $200 or below I would buy it just for the fact of better looking tail pipes.

It was a 350 for new in the box, and it goes for a lil over 500 on a few sites, but after readin around i'll just wait for something louder. I want it to be heard, I've always been pulled over for stereos, about time I get pulled over for exhaust.