Roush For anyone interested

• Sponsors (?)

SVT Saleen said:
Wow, that '93 looks almost identical to my original owner '89 that I sold in February... :(

$12K seems a bit high considering what I ended up accepting for mine. :bang:
I want, I want......and its even white :nice:

That would be a nice fox to add to anyones collection and the next to last fox, even better. Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the last fox a convertible?? If that is the case, that would make this the last hatchback fox!! This keeps sounding better and better by the second. Some one please slap me before I make it #5 in the garage :bang:

Actually this white car was shipped the same week the last SA-10 went out. The last fox was a vert. The car right before that did not ship until March, it was a coupe and factory supercharged. This white car shipped Feb 8th one month before. Still a really cool car. Looks a litte road hard but nothing that can't be fixed.

Oh yea, Mike the SA-10's were being finished at the same time the last regular cars were being finished. The best part about the SA-10's that I like were that the vins are in sequence and the very last from Ford. Still puts these last regular production cars in the same time.

BlackSaleen said:
Robert
So when did you get the Explorer? Man you are really in deep with the Saleens!

Brandi and I bought the XP8 the middle of last month. She needed a driver and she wanted another explorer however the 02 and newer explorer's, even used, were alot more then what we paid for the Saleen. I found it, showed it to her and she fell in love with it when we test drove it.........

Lucky for me it fit into my color scheme.........:nice: