Forced Induction

• Sponsors (?)

The answer is no. You can get a blower kit with an intercooler but like stated above your going to need assisting parts. Might need upgraded fuel system parts aside from injectors and a dyno tune.

Be careful on the 2v mustangs. I put a kenne bell on mine and nothing but problems ever since. Blew the stock block for starters. It's a big money pit when you put blowers on just a fyi....

Reactions: 1 user
Wow, some of the info on here is trash. You can pick up a used vortech kit all day for around $1500 to $2000. I paid $1700 for a V3si vortech kit. Supporting mods shouldn' break the bank either. Around $100 for a walbro 255 pump. $150 for injectors and $50 for a lighting maf.

Then you need tuning software and a tune (Around $1000). You can make 380whp to 400whp very reliably as a daily driver no problem.

Around $3000 ou the door.

Reactions: 1 user
I bought a new vortech v3 si tuner kit for about $3k. Around $200 for a walbro 290lph pump. $250 for injectors. Already had a SCT tuner. I could have finished there but I bought a three row intercooler, aluminum piping, and a SCT MAF. Right over $4k for all new stuff not including the cost of the dyno tune.

I’ve daily driven mine for several years with just routine maintenance.

Reactions: 1 users
Wow what year mustangs are you guys taking and and are they 2v . Kenne bell is much more expensive. Intercooler tranny cooler shift kit. It's all needed or say bye bye to your stock 4R70w trany and or block

I have a 98. It' a stock 2v....my car made just over 400rwhp. With a stock t45 5spd. All for under $3000.

And if your stock 2v short block is letting go in the 400hp range find yourself a new tuner....

Reactions: 1 users