Does anyone have any information on Fords Pro-Cal tool?
How does it compare to the Predator or X-cal?
Does it allow adjustment for changing axel ratio and/or tire size?
Air fuel ratio?
Timing?
If not. Can you download any mods over the internet?
This answers my question.
Btw: What I meant by "If not. Can you download any mods over the internet?" was: after I make modifications, can I downlode the neccesaty modifications to the program.
Beside the point now.
Information such as "Steeda. Who btw: designs the FRPP CAI for Ford Racing Performance Parts." I really like to know.
Thanks guys.
You really like to know what ??? IF your asking who designs the FRPP cold air intake.. The answer is definitely Steeda !
Thanks for clearing that up Bigcat. As I had some difficulty in understanding his interpretation. For I couldn't quite figure out, if he was stating something. Or asking a question.i think he was stating that he appreciated the fact that you included the information. most people probably would not have included that information in the post. good post rocky.
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?