Found a Novi 2000. Have some question?

slayerripkdc

15 Year Member
Jun 3, 2003
brewster ny
I found a shop selling a novi 2000 s/c , w/ all piping,brackets, harware, pulleys . MAF, fuel injectors, sct tuner and ken bell boost a pump. I am not too familiar with these blowers. Is this all I need to get up and go? Will the SCT Tuner hold me over until I get her on the dyno? Pros and cons of this blower? Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

I found a shop selling a novi 2000 s/c , w/ all piping,brackets, harware, pulleys . MAF, fuel injectors, sct tuner and ken bell boost a pump. I am not too familiar with these blowers. Is this all I need to get up and go? Will the SCT Tuner hold me over until I get her on the dyno? Pros and cons of this blower? Thanks.
It sounds complete. How much did you get all that for? Is it new or used?

The only other thing I'd suggest for now is a vacuum/boost gauge...in the future you might wanna get a fuel pressure gauge, and an AFR gauge. The SCT tuner is probably pre-programmed for the setup if it is part of the kit. If it is part of the kit then you should be fine with it the way it is...although a dyno tune will get you exactly where you need to be. However, some shops will sell you the tuner and then write a basic tune so you can drive the car to the shop where they will dyno tune it. So find out if it's part of the kit and pre-programmed or not.

I had a Novi 1000 and it went strong for 8 years then the compressor housing developed a small crack so I stepped up to the Novi 2000 and love it. It works very well with the setup I have and with my future plans it will fit right in. I did add a cheap cx racing intercooler but my air temps stay about 10 degrees over ambient temp at all times.