• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

Founding Member?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Skoobie
  • Start date Start date Jun 25, 2006
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
First Prev 4 of 4
1

14yrsoldw/a91gt

New Member
Feb 22, 2004
2
0
0
Georgia
Jun 26, 2006
#61
  • Jun 26, 2006
  • #61
I feel like I am goin back in time!\
Edit: guess it wouldn't be worth it to start posting on this sn again cause then I'll just get fm status on my other one in a few months. oh well. i actually started browsing this site on my 14 b-day looking for stuff to put on my car. I guess if i had registered then then i woul almost be a FM
 

Ny Mustang Guy

Founding Member
Dec 10, 2001
322
0
0
Queens Nyc
Jun 27, 2006
#62
  • Jun 27, 2006
  • #62
14yrsoldw/a91gt said:
I feel like I am goin back in time!\
Edit: guess it wouldn't be worth it to start posting on this sn again cause then I'll just get fm status on my other one in a few months. oh well. i actually started browsing this site on my 14 b-day looking for stuff to put on my car. I guess if i had registered then then i woul almost be a FM
Click to expand...

You DO know the join date for this sn is 6months off from grey50beast

EDIT: I Read you'r response.. and I read the Edit.. so I did an Edit.. and now I feel Dumb.. O well
 

grey5.0beast

Cookies should never be DUNKED!!!
Aug 3, 2004
0
1
0
atl ga
Jun 27, 2006
#63
  • Jun 27, 2006
  • #63
you do know you should read my edit. lol
 

Ny Mustang Guy

Founding Member
Dec 10, 2001
322
0
0
Queens Nyc
Jun 27, 2006
#64
  • Jun 27, 2006
  • #64
You'r response to my response means it's time for sleep.. and read my edit.. LOL

I regret not joining in '99 when I first started browsing the forums..
 

grey5.0beast

Cookies should never be DUNKED!!!
Aug 3, 2004
0
1
0
atl ga
Jun 27, 2006
#65
  • Jun 27, 2006
  • #65
haha
 

1BAD93

Founding Member
Oct 29, 2001
93
1
6
Jun 27, 2006
#66
  • Jun 27, 2006
  • #66
My post count and join date got wiped out way back when...but I still made the cut... it feels good to be RED :SNSign:
 

timeless2

Vi Veri Veni Versum Vicus Vici
Admin Dude
Nov 29, 1999
1,366
202
154
the Shadow Gallery
Jun 27, 2006
#67
  • Jun 27, 2006
  • #67
DMAN302 said:
I want one now...trade ya my moms neckless for one founding memberness
Click to expand...
In time, you'll have both.
 

FrankenStang

Now, give me a damn CT!
15 Year Member
Apr 16, 2005
4,461
70
129
Florence, Az
Jun 27, 2006
#68
  • Jun 27, 2006
  • #68
So many days to wait and so many posts to make. I'm so overwhelmed....
 

timeless2

Vi Veri Veni Versum Vicus Vici
Admin Dude
Nov 29, 1999
1,366
202
154
the Shadow Gallery
Jun 27, 2006
#69
  • Jun 27, 2006
  • #69
~FrankenStang~ said:
So many days to wait and so many posts to make. I'm so overwhelmed....
Click to expand...
We both joined in April 2005.
 

stang8urimport

Autozone Junkie
Founding Member
Jun 21, 2002
1,499
12
59
Daytona Beach, FL
Jun 27, 2006
#70
  • Jun 27, 2006
  • #70
Founding Member? The PoopDawg is
 

FrankenStang

Now, give me a damn CT!
15 Year Member
Apr 16, 2005
4,461
70
129
Florence, Az
Jun 27, 2006
#71
  • Jun 27, 2006
  • #71
timeless2 said:
We both joined in April 2005.
Click to expand...

That's COOOOLL. :SNSign:
 

Gixxer750

Founding Member
Feb 3, 2002
789
0
17
Saint John NB, Canada
Jun 27, 2006
#72
  • Jun 27, 2006
  • #72
pb_paulie_b said:
I do wish talk posts would count for something, but talk is cheap i guess...PB
Click to expand...

I remember back in the day when Talk gave you post counts.
 

DMAN302

My mom says thanks for the pearl necklace.
Nov 8, 2003
2,120
2
59
windsor, Canada
Jun 27, 2006
#73
  • Jun 27, 2006
  • #73
I bet you're both the same person...yup same person for sure.
 
9

90bluegt

Founding Member
Dec 9, 1999
592
0
16
Jun 27, 2006
#74
  • Jun 27, 2006
  • #74
I'm a founding member, found the site long back..
 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
First Prev 4 of 4
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

speedmaster new 302 block?
  • rednotch
  • Aug 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
29
Views
654
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 16, 2026
rednotch
Views vs attendance - check in and share your experience!
  • LILCBRA
  • Aug 7, 2026
  • 1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech
Replies
13
Views
401
1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech Aug 20, 2026
LILCBRA
Cooling Jacket Pitting Idea's?
  • BoostedRed89gt
  • Aug 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
12
Views
264
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 17, 2026
Mustang5L5
3.08 gears with a manual trans
  • limp
  • Aug 27, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2 3
Replies
43
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 14, 2026
Qtrhrse23
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
352
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?