Fox 351w swap motor mount help

Hey, i've started to swap in a roller 351w into my fox. For the most part, things have been fairly smooth until now. As I try to install the engine, the motor mounts I ordered dont seem to work. As one side will go in, the other seems to be an inch or more off (away) from the k member. The mounts are Holcomb Motorsports 3/4" drop 351w swap mounts. I tried ordering HP Motorsports first, but the dont make them anymore. I also have a FRPP 351w swap oil pan, stock kemeber, stock sway bar and stock steering rack. I also had to lower the sway bar and power steering rack out of the way as the were interfering. Is it possible I got the wrong mounts? The paper receipt says they the are right. The both look identical too. An help would be great. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

I have a Mercury Capri with the 351w swap completed. I read, read, reread...everything I could find..said use vert mounts...yadda yadda..finally after the research was over I bought Energy (I think) Red poly motor mounts for a 5.0 Mustang. Works awesome. No issue. Fit perfect. In fact it fits below the factory hood if I run a small enough air cleaner. It is a carb car with a Edelbrock RPM manifold. My car has a scoop with a factory hole in the hood (was a 4cyl turbo)..so I can run a larger air cleaner without the hood insulation installed.