Engine Fox mishimoto radiator

IM NEW.TO FOXES BEFORE SOMEONE START JUDGING

Ok so i ordered at pepboys a new mishimoto radiator cuz mine is leaking, mine currently have a 3 row mishimoto radiator but since i wasnt the one who bought the radiator the warrany doesnt cover it, well to keep on the story, i.went and ordered a new 3.row.radiator at the speedshop area so when it arrived it was the dual pass radiator, so i was confuses cuz the hoses were on the same place so.i told the guy about it so.he kept the radiator and.ordered the other one, so.it was around 2 weeks till.it finally arrived, i went to pick it up.and saw it looked the same as the one that is currently installed so i took.it home, well at home i got curious and took it out of the package and opened and i saw it is a 2 row radiator, i talked.to a coworker and he told.me has never seen a 3.row mishimoto for manual ones, but mine has a 3.row mishimoto radiator for manual cars, it has serial number ans even have the big M in the radiator, so.now im confused, does mine have a pretty.detailed chinese radiator or.is some kind of 3 row mishimoto for.manual car thatdoesnt come anymore, it looks pretty beat up and clogged inside so.i think.is kind of old, again im new to foxes so.idk much about the performance upgrades for them. I just wanna make sure before making myself.look more dumb that i have

• Sponsors (?)

Pics would help, but honestly. Your new radiator is more than likely just a New and improved design, the two row Mishimoto's probably flow just as much as your old three row radiator did when new.

20181119_221939.jpg

Also look at the density of the cooling fins that zig zag between the tubes. More fins per inch (denser zig zag) is a higher efficiency design.

Gotta check on that, i was reading about the importance of the tube width, the new 2 row radiator looks like every tube is one inch width, idk about the old radiator but seems like the new one can cool more water in the lines than the old one due to the width of the tubes

Reactions: 1 user