Friday night cruisin'

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah there are definitely more than 1 dominick's in Naperville, lol! So make sure to meet at the North Aurora Road and Ogden Dominick's. I don't know about this Jill...I was hoping to get the mach all cleaned up tonight but the weather is awful :( The stang is sooo dirty since I had been sick the past couple weeks. I can't make it if I can't get it cleaned up ya know!

mach1grrl said:
Yeah there are definitely more than 1 dominick's in Naperville, lol! So make sure to meet at the North Aurora Road and Ogden Dominick's. I don't know about this Jill...I was hoping to get the mach all cleaned up tonight but the weather is awful :( The stang is sooo dirty since I had been sick the past couple weeks. I can't make it if I can't get it cleaned up ya know!

Dirty or not ya better be there! :cheers: I probably won't clean my car up until the last minute before I come meet up tomorrow night. :D

GTVert98 said:
Yeah, definitely Shauna. It's going to be dark for most of the cruisin anyways.

:OT: haha Last night I'm walking up to Dominick's and hear this blub blub blub sound, so I turn around, and wouldn't ya know I see this white mach 1 pullin' out of the parking lot. :flag: That's the first time I've heard it outside my car and that thing sounds wicked. :nice: