Front Fender Shims and Realignment

red ink

Founding Member
Apr 8, 2002
Arizona
My front fenders on my car are the only things that dont quiet line up right and make it look like a rez romper. I actually took it over a curb doin around 40 and messed up the whole front end...Anyways Do u guys think i should take it to a autobody shop and have them line up everything? How much should it cost?

• Sponsors (?)

I dont wanna have me pants pulled down round my ankles over the price...I really need someone to tell me no more then like 200 bucks. :rolleyes: . I want it PERFECT if i get it done, so i would be willing to pay enuf to get it looking perfect.

red ink said:
I dont wanna have me pants pulled down round my ankles over the price...I really need someone to tell me no more then like 200 bucks. :rolleyes: . I want it PERFECT if i get it done, so i would be willing to pay enuf to get it looking perfect.
I am guessing that it will be more than $200, but not an outrageous amount. Id call a body shop, and ask them how much to align your fender and crap, they can more than likely give a quote for that over the phone.