front lip spoiler

exindust

May 8, 2004
Moorpark, CA
i dont wanna buy a whole damn new bumper coz mine is in perfect condition, but i wanna add a little something extra like a front lip spoiler, ive looked around and cant find any for a 2000 v6 silver mustang... HELP!

• Sponsors (?)

exindust said:
i dont wanna buy a whole damn new bumper coz mine is in perfect condition, but i wanna add a little something extra like a front lip spoiler, ive looked around and cant find any for a 2000 v6 silver mustang... HELP!
Look into getting the chin spoiler for the current model year of the Mach 1. I think you will find that is what you seek.

Front air damns and chin spoilers have been proven to increase front end traction as well as increase downward force on teh front of the car. This is accomplished by moving the air around the car and not allowing as much of it to pass under the car, thereby creating somewhat of a vacuum effect.

Look at the NASCAR cars with only a 1/2" ground clearance around the entire front and sides of the them.

PhantomGT said:
I think for the serious road racer, the Mach1 Chin spoiler is not the way to go. Just get the Cobra R bumper and splitter

Well of course, but I don't think most people who buy a Mach1 chin spoiler are really getting it for perofrmance. I know I wasn't. It just looks good!

*gets flame shield*

And the Cobra R bumper looks a little too extreme for me. Although I think it does look beautiful with the whole Cobra R setup. :D