Front seat upholstery work needed done

Lawdawg86

Sep 30, 2020
Arkansas
Anyone know where I can buy the original or same kind of material for the front seats on my 94 GT? LMR doesn’t have just the front seats in leather, they only offer vinyl front covers only. My back seat is in perfect condition. I will do it myself if I could find the parts.

• Sponsors (?)

Go directly to TMI's site. LMR only stocks some of their selection

Yeah I haven’t gone to TMI. LMR pissed me off I emailed them because I seen deals on Black Friday and when I emailed them about their specials on the front seat coverings they sent me back the email that said “ we don’t offer the front seats only, but we can sale you some vinyl covers for the front seats and you’d never know the difference pretty sure I’d noticed right away. I’m way too ocd not to know the difference.

Go directly to TMI's site. LMR only stocks some of their selection

That’s cheaper than the upholstery shop quoted me. He was going to do $1200 just for the front seats and me buying the product. I was like nope I’ll do it myself. He’s not one of my usual upholstery guys I found him online and thought I’d see what he said. I had a quote to do a whole new convertible top with defrost and headliner for $1,300 that’s with labor and material. I’m going to jump on that one when I’ve got the money.