• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech

Wheels-Tires Front Wheel Fitment. Will A 9.5" +20 Fit?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sixt9coug
  • Start date Start date Mar 26, 2014

sixt9coug

Member
Sep 30, 2009
222
3
19
Norwalk SoCal
Mar 26, 2014
#1
  • Mar 26, 2014
  • #1
I'm looking at new wheels for my car and I'd like to step up to 18s. Well, As you can tell, I'm looking for something different, so I found some 9.5" wide +20 offset wheels that I like a lot. However, I want to know if they will fit up front. I'm pretty sure the rear will be ok, but I don't know about the front.

Stock 17x9 Cobras had a 6" backspace, and that equates to a +25 offset. So anyone running more up front or rear? Will this combo just not fit at all?

Thanks in advance!
 

sixt9coug

Member
Sep 30, 2009
222
3
19
Norwalk SoCal
Apr 5, 2014
#2
  • Apr 5, 2014
  • #2
Anyone?
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Considering widening my rear wheels, would like to verify my thoughts on fitment
  • 2000xp8
  • Jul 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
37
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
305-45-17 tires on Pony wheels (17")?
  • TTSaleen
  • Mar 1, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
747
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 25, 2026
TTSaleen
Cobra Brake Conversion - Spare Wheel/Tire Search
  • AeroCoupe
  • Aug 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
375
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 2, 2026
AeroCoupe
Front Coil Overs and Rear Traditional Springs within a Maximum Motorsports K-Member Kit
  • Habu135
  • Sep 7, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
24
Views
560
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 9, 2026
Habu135
2000 GT-Front Brakes Not Releasing
  • stormsedge
  • Aug 7, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
171
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Aug 7, 2026
Bronco2fan
B
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?