FRPP Blower 99+ GT thread missing?

FalconGuy016

Oct 26, 2004
Northern VA
Does anybody know where that thread went? The gigantic thread about the FRPP blower for I believe 97-04 GT that was around 2175 online? Needed 30lb injectors, a tune, and a new fuel pump.

I was following that very closely, but I cant find it :shrug: Am I just an idiot? I tried searching too.

• Sponsors (?)

caballo said:
Hey, how's that xcalibrator working out for you?

Doing great, I would highly reccomend it as an early mod. Tuned for 93, more power across the whole band without consequences (plus the ability to have other tunes, including factory, is nice) however, 93 is expensive.

****! That thread was awesome :( We gotta start it back up

FalconGuy016 said:
****! That thread was awesome :( We gotta start it back up

It started awesome, but then turned into a pissing match.
It basically seemed as if an alternator mount was the only thing you need to get hold of. There was one guy in the thread who said he'd ordered it etc. but didnt ever say what he'd ordered, and he shouldve got it by now. We'll see...
Someone has to take the plunge. It was promising...

Gearbanger 101 said:
Since the thread, I've found a detailed list of the parts (with numbers, I think) needed from someone on another site. I'll post them later tonight when I get home. :nice:

Please do. I'm still contemplating my next mod (stall, BBK headers, plenum crap I dont know). If this looked feasible I'd use my tax money and do it soon.

That was a great thread and Im sure there are a lot of interested people. gearbanger did a great job contributing a lot of useful info to that thread. :nice:
Im interested to see what he has to post tonight.
-Jim

JimStang01 said:
That was a great thread and Im sure there are a lot of interested people. gearbanger did a great job contributing a lot of useful info to that thread. :nice:
Im interested to see what he has to post tonight.
-Jim
Well, what I’m posting tonight is actually the install instructions I had posted near the end of the last thread. But for those of you who didn’t read it all the way through the last time….it has a parts list as to what’s involved in the install kit. Sorry though…it doesn’t have all of the parts numbers like I thought it would, but It should give you and idea? Oh….and this was also the install on a ’96-’97 engine….but I would imagine a ’99-up is pretty similar?

http://members.tccoa.com/timb/Instr.pdf

I emailed Kenne Bell to see if one of their kit's would work in my car ( 96 GT with 01 PI motor) They emailed me back saying that neither the 96-98 or 99 up kit would work with my car because the drive brackets are different as well as the fuel lines(since I'm retaining the 96-98 rails) =(

Do you guys think that the FRPP blower M-6066-M463 designed for the pi heads would work with the 96-97 M-9066-M461 install kit for my car? Do you think I would experience any hiccups with the installation?

I may try this sucker out.