FS: 1996 Mustang Cobra Mystic 5 speed $4300...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vettez062002

Jul 5, 2010
this is a copy/paste of my Craigslist add. I have lowered my price for the forum guys to my bottom doller to save us both time. Here is the whole story...
Clean carfax. 4 owner, never been hit, guy I bought it since had it since 105K and took very good care of the drivetrain. I am really shocked this car runs as good as it does. the motor is very strong, no knocks, ticks, leaks, or anything. fires right up. no miss or low idle. everything seams to work as it should, no check engine light.
I picked the car up needing a rear end... it still moved around the parking lot but I believe a axle is snapped.
this car is not finished yet. I just got it yesterday but it will be done very soon. within a week... so I wanted to get it up for sale asap to find it a good home. the rear is being replaced with a fresh rebuilt 8.8 with 3.55s from a sn95.
Up for sale is a 1996 ford mustang cobra coupe. With the very rare factory mystic paint. this is a true real cobra and it a true mystic car from the factory.
This car runs and drivers extremely well. Shifts smooth. No leaks, knocks, ticks Ect.

Clean title in hand!! Clean carfax!

Basic info
1996 mustang cobra coupe
5 speed manual trans
3:55 gears fresh rebuilt
Ford racing king cobra clutch kit
166k miles
Fresh oil change
Fresh trans fluid change

Interior:
Factory stock black leather seats are in very good condition. No rips or tears and nomal wear for its age.

Mods:
Bbk long tube headers
Flowmaster catback
K@n intake filter
H@r lowering springs
Pro 5.0 shifter
The bad:
As a 16 yr old car that got a LOT of sun... The paint is fading on the front and rear bumpers. The fenders, hood, trunk and doors are still in great shape and shine well. The roof has been painted (plasti dipped) flat black and looks very good!
I will be posting a lot more pics, vids ect when its finished...
View attachment 152609
View attachment 152610
View attachment 152611
View attachment 152612
View attachment 152613
View attachment 152614
Please call or text with any questions
610-587-7149
Thanks
Kevin

• Sponsors (?)

Status