SOLD Fs/ft 2000 Ford Svt F150 Lightning - 13k Miles - Prestine Mint & All Stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

97ramsst

Aug 10, 2013
2000 FORD LIGHTNING
View attachment 114305
My wife and I are selling our absolutely pristine and mint 2000 Ford SVT F150 Lightning with just 13,756 actual miles! The truck is 100% stock and has never been modified. This is truck #3964 and one of just 1037 Silver Metallic Lightnings made in 2000. Of course like all Lightnings its factory equipped with a Super Charged 5.4L Triton engine making 360HP and 440LB/TQ. It is fully optioned with keyless entry, tow package, CD disc changer and rare factory tonneau cover! This Lightning runs and drives just like a brand new one...and it should because it basically is.
Paint and Body
The paint on the truck is absolutely flawless and shines like new. There are no dings, dents or scratches anywhere on it. Its never been wrecked or had any kind of paint work. I don't use the word PERFECT lightly but the paint and body on this truck are PERFECT...a 10+ out of 10. The truck has been garaged its whole life and it shows...actually it sat on display inside the showroom of a large Ford dealer for most of its life. The glass is all clear and in great shape. The factory rims still have the factory Goodyear F1s on them with at lest 90% tread left. This truck would be at home at any show anywhere...they are none nicer!
Interior
The leather and suede interior is in amazing shape as well...better than a 10 out of 10 too. The seats, carpet and door panels are in perfect shape with no wear of any kind...as they should be. The power windows and locks function as new as does the AC. The original stereo system with disc changer sounds great.

Drivetrain

The Super Charger 5.4L Triton engine (all numbers matching of course) cranks and runs perfectly. The automatic transmission shifts like new. The AC blows cold. It has a new battery and has recently been serviced. There are absolutely no performance modifications on the truck...its 100% stock and unmolested! The truck has just been fully serviced and drives out great...it can be driven anywhere without worry!
This truck is a collector's item and has been treated like one its whole life...its been stored properly and maintained in away to keep it in pristine like new condition. Lightnings in this condition and with this low of a mileage very rarely come up for sale!
$21950 CASH OBO
Call or Text me at 229-894-0165 if interested.
I am located in Athens, AL (just outside of Huntsville.)
I do have a clean, clear title in hand for the car.
We are open to trades but BE REALISTIC....I could list things we are interested in but I dont know what you have. It has to be something as cool and nice as this car. I am not interested in boats, race cars, campers or motorcycles.
I can trade up or down with cash going either way!
OVER 250 ADDITIONAL PICS CAN BE SEEN HERE:

http://s413.photobucket.com/user/1997ramsst/slideshow/00LIGHTNING
View attachment 114306
View attachment 114307

View attachment 114308
View attachment 114309
View attachment 114310
View attachment 114311
View attachment 114312
View attachment 114313
View attachment 114314
View attachment 114315