FS or Trade: 92 AOD Calypso Green LX Hatch...80k original miles, super clean!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrickFlowd

May 17, 2003
Sayre, PA
No tirekickers, or lowballers!!! I will have the a/c charged and blowing cold before the car leaves my garage, so anyone interested, the a/c will be fixed, and I will have a receipt showing how it was fixed, etc. Now on to the car info!

--92 Calypso Green LX hatch
-80,331 adult owned original miles
-Garage kept its entire life, and you can tell by looking at it.
-VIN # will be furnished to serious buyers only
-AOD tranny with no shifting issues
-Motor/trans/rear are free of leaks and noises
-Silver Fox Valve Body calibrated for 4.10 gear, shifts extremely hard at WOT, and soft while cruisin(less than 200 miles old)
-FMS Finned Trans Cooler (mounted behind front bumper - less than 200 miles old)
-Factory option 3.27 rear gears, 4.10's would really bring the shift kit alive since its set up by Dan Gilsdorf for 4.10's.
-BBK off-road H-pipe - 1 year old
-Flowmaster 2 chamber catback - 1 year old
-H&R Super Sport Springs with BBK isolators - rides better than stock (less than 1000 miles old)
-K&N drop in filter with removed silencer
-BlueOval industries smoked 6 piece headlight kit - new this summer
-Kenwood cd player
-TCI alarm with keyless entry

-Black interior in "perfect Condition!" (9 out of 10)- I cannot stress how clean this interior is.
-Calypso Green - Still shines like crazy (7 out of 10)
-minor chips on front of hood and bottoms of doors
-power windows, locks, and mirrors(all work perfect and windows roll up and down like new)
-New tires on all 4 (225-55-16's), perfect pony wheels
-New brakes on all 4
-arm rest and ashtray doors still work perfect, even the glove box trunk switch still work and the factory cargo net and hatch cover are still there!
-door panel pockets do not sag
-all door/hatch moldings and rubber seals are in perfect condition

-Some extras are included with the sale of the car:
-front rotors/pads (new)
-rear pads (new)
-OEM 93 Cobra grill insert (new)
-front end bra and hood bra
-old valve body
-and misc. books/paper work

-The entire under carriage, and front and rear wheel wells of the car were sanded and sprayed satin black to keep the car from getting scaled up in the future and to give it that clean look. The car is super clean inside and out, underneath, and under the hood. I am super picky about keeping my cars clean and only drive this car on nice days maybe once or twice a week. It does have some flaws here and there for being almost 18 years old. The undersides of the doors are also rust free. The window trim, mirrors, door handles, hood cowl, and moldings were all taped off and sprayed satin black also.

The CarFax states that there was 1 very minor accident and according to the previous owner, someone backed into the passanger side fender in a store parking lot. Denting the fender. The fender was replaced and sprayed along with the front bumper (stone chips). To my knowledge, that is the only paint work. All body lines match and line up perfect. The guy I bought the car from seemed very honest and was an Ohio Sheriff, so I trust his word by the looks of the car. There is literally only 4 very small door dings on the entire body of this car.

I'm probally missing some things, but the car definately needs to be seen in person and you will not be dissapointed. I also took 3rd place at Carlisle All-Ford Nationals this summer in the Stock Class with this car. Email me and let me know if you want more pictures and I will email them to you or call Mike at (607)221-6720. Clean title in hand! Reason for selling, I am looking for a 5spd mustang and do not want to tear this car apart to convert it. Thanks for looking!

[email protected]

Price - $6,500 FIRM

For more pictures here is a link to my album with over 40 full size pictures:
http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n304/mbrobst80/92%20Mustang/

carlisle051.jpg

92mustang020.jpg

92mustang013.jpg

92mustang007.jpg

92mustang003.jpg

92mustang005.jpg

92mustang011.jpg

92mustang010.jpg