FS: Vortech Supercharger Full Kit 00-04

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon everyone! It comes with great sadness that I must abandon my GT project and bring my goals back down to earth (so says the wife). Anyway, I spent a good chunk of change collecting these parts but have yet to install them. Hopefully they will find appreciative homes, and be used to the best of their very well known capabilities.

Here are some basic questions and answers about the kit...

- Is it new? Absolutely, everything is brand new in boxes, never opened. Currently sitting in my storage unit collecting dust.
- Why are you getting rid of it? I don't want to, I truly don't. I have to re-assess my spending habits, get rid of a couple projects (the GT project and my boat project) and focus on my house project for now. The wife is a big motivating factor in all of this.
- Will you ship for free? Yes, that's part of the price you pay. I will ship your purchase within 3 days of payment, by UPS insured for 10% over the purchased value.
- Will you do a package deal if I want more than 1 of your products? Yes, definitely. In the real estate market, they would call me a "motivated seller" so don't hesitate to make me an offer! Try not to lowball me, prices are set low enough to perpetuate a quick sale regardless. I will be putting up other sale threads with additional new products I haven't installed yet.
- How do you wish to be paid? Crisp, new, non-sequential $100 bills! Haha, just kidding! Paypal is fine, wire transfer if you don't have paypal. My only stipulation with wire transfer is 50% upfront, signed purchase contract stating payment terms and deliverables, remaining 50% within 24 hours of delivery confirmation (for my protections and yours).

For Sale

2000-2004 Vortech Supercharger Kit (full kit, not tuner kit) - LINK
Retail Price: $5,180.95
My Price: $2,500
Still Available

I also have some used parts as well (2 other sets of staggered wheels with tires and a bunch of other random goodies laying around my garage). Once this sale is complete I will post another listing the used parts. I want to keep the new and used stuff separate so nobody gets confused or assumes something is new when it isn't.

If you have any questions or wish to purchase, please PM me!

Items will ship out of Lawrence, Kansas. Thank you folks!

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.