fuel line help for my 85 non carb

i've been searching for the past few days but still no solid answer. i have a 85 302 cfi mustang. most people think all 85's had carb's, not true. the mustangs with t5's had carbs, the aod mustangs had a crappy cfi resulting in a less than impressive 185hp.
(http://www.mustanggt.org/85gt.htm)

my local pull part only has early (80-84) 2.3/4cyl and 3.3/v6 mustangs and i need to know.... will the hard fuel lines from either one of those work in my 85 302 carb conversion? if they do fit will they be too narrow for fuel delivery or should i just fork out for the 3/8" fuel lines? i know that the fuel tanks are the same and will work, so i'm figuring maybe the fuel lines will work too. i really dont want to spend more money on new aluminum lines or hella on braided. the pullpart sells the used fuel lines for like $10-15 bucks complete is why i'm wanting to know. thanks to all

• Sponsors (?)

I knew about the cfi junk but i never knew there was a difference in fuel lines. What exactly is the difference and what are you having problems with? Or do you just plain old need the whole fuel line?

when i p/u the 85 cfi stang the guy had already dropped the tank because the fuel pump needed to be replaced. since it's already out and i'm wanting to switch to carb. i'm getting a carb'd fuel tank and want to run a mech pump on the timing cover. i'm assuming since those that do the efi to carb cant use their fuel tank unless they run adapters, elec pump, etc... that i'd have to do the same since my fuel tank had a fuel pump in it too. also the fuel lines for efi are high pressure vs carb needing larger lines for the high volume with low pressure. i read in the 2.3 section that their fuel lines wouldn't work, but i'm still wanting to know if the fuel lines from a 6cyl will work... ???

braided will be expensive. I have run the aluminum on 3 vehicles now it works great with 6 an fittings. Don't forget if you get it to buy a 37 degee tube flare tool not the standard 45 degree. AN fittings are 37 degrees i believe.