Fuel pump making noise/staying on after turn off

My fuel pump sounds like it stays on when the car is off completely. Theres also a high pitch sounding noise coming from it too. I noticed that if i slam the door a couple times to kinda shake the car, itll go off. Its a new fuel pump in the car. I was thinking maybe electrical issue, but i have no clue where to start for it. I have a video of the sound when its off from both the fuel lines under the hood and from the trunk. Theres no radio on or anything, all of that buzzing is coming from the tank

Heres the video i took of the noise:
View: https://youtube.com/shorts/MGFPU9yo9oE?feature=share

• Sponsors (?)

So when you turn the ignition off there the pump is supposed to loose 12V. Possibly three options here of which are ignition switch, the fuel pump relay, or the capacitors in the ECU crapped the bed. This is assuming the wiring in the car is stock.

So when you turn the ignition off there the pump is supposed to loose 12V. Possibly three options here of which are ignition switch, the fuel pump relay, or the capacitors in the ECU crapped the bed. This is assuming the wiring in the car is stock.
From what you said, it could definitely be the fuel pump relay. Ill google a couple things and figure out what i can get done during a rainy day.

So, I tried hitting the ecu a couple times to see if that would be it, no luck on that. I tried shutting the doors a couple times on both sides but yet no luck either. Since I couldnt turn it off like i usually do, I unplugged the battery. It turned off, but as soon as I plugged the battery back in, it turned right back on. You guys think its probably it not losing the 12v?