Fuel Rails (professional Products)

bakos24

I find there is nothing better than a tasty wiener
Nov 29, 1999
NE, OH
What do you guys think about these. http://blueovalindustries.bluekeyinc.com/products.php?pid=99012900

I know I don't need any fuel upgrades at the moment but I pretty much would get them for looks. I was just wondering if any one has them and if they are a direct install like they say they are or if you need anything else with them. It says comes with every part needed for install :shrug: . Thanks for the help.

Matt

• Sponsors (?)

a headswap wouldnt help his problem.. the only differance between fuel rails for an NPI ans for a PI is the PI fuel rails have cut outs to accomidate the cops.. and the returnless fuel system..

or i guess i shouldnt say PI i mean 99+

Its says it comes with an adapter bracket. Would that be the adapter for it?

Just got the new 5.0 Mustang magazine yesterday and they had these fuel rails in there with the new products. Apparently it does come with the FRPS adapter so this looks like it is a complete kit. Just wanted to share in case anyone was wondering.
On a side note. I ordered mine and should be here today :banana:

Just got the new 5.0 Mustang magazine yesterday and they had these fuel rails in there with the new products. Apparently it does come with the FRPS adapter so this looks like it is a complete kit. Just wanted to share in case anyone was wondering.
On a side note. I ordered mine and should be here today :banana:

post pics after the install ,and let us no if it was a complete kit or not:D