Full exhaust done

I finally got my bbk shorty headers and mac prochamber o/r put on. Add that with some 2 chamber flows and I gotta say there is a big difference. The engine just sounds like it breathes easier. I think I can tell a little bit of a difference in power too. Just thought I would put that out there.

Shorties not not have the ground clearance, transmission interference, and heat issues that LTs have.

Props to you, especially if you installed them yourself

Oh will you guys STFU! I'm so sick and tired of people posting their work to you guys and then getting shot down for not doing what you would've done. I think that is whats wrong with everyone on this whole f ucking forum. You all think that your superior to everyone else. Well i don't give a s hit what you guys think and i don't think this guy should either and in my honest opinion i believe you guys can all get f ucked for stating your opinion that wasn't even asked for.

GoBlue,

Congrats on the full exhaust and don't give two s hits to what any of these a ssholes on here say. If you like it than thats what matters.

my car is godlike and im number 1, i also think im better than all you guys, im pretty much the coolest guy here and my 4.6 is the fastest car on the planet

No need to get your panties in a bunch. Geez take some Midol or something.