Suspension Full length subframe connectors

Whiteboy209

Jan 20, 2019
California
I have a 91 fox convertible and i am about to install full length sub frame connectors but when i got under there i am concerned about ground clearance issues. I have it lowerd 1inch and a half in front and 1 inch in back or vis versa i 4get wich one nd i already have issues with speedbumps with out sub frame connectors. Is there any low pro full lengths

• Sponsors (?)

Which ones did you get? Some are 1"x2" tubing and some are 1.5"x2" tubing.

I built my own using the Mathis Performance Handbook 2 instructions with 1"x2" tube. I added seat supports with a simple piece of angle iron.

I don't know how much I lowered my car, but based on current tire gap to wheel well I would bet I am at least in the same range as you.

20210806_183658.jpg

I find parts of my exhaust will hit a speed bump before my subframes will (usually right around the cats).

Which ones did you get? Some are 1"x2" tubing and some are 1.5"x2" tubing.

I built my own using the Mathis Performance Handbook 2 instructions with 1"x2" tube. I added seat supports with a simple piece of angle iron.

I don't know how much I lowered my car, but based on current tire gap to wheel well I would bet I am at least in the same range as you.

20210806_183658.jpg

I find parts of my exhaust will hit a speed bump before my subframes will (usually right around the cats).
if you honk the horn many cats will scurry away ... it's the squirrels that cause me concern