Gears For Stroker

• Sponsors (?)

4.30 is to high a gear in my opinion 3.73 is fine 4.10 is pushing it the higher the number youll gain acceleration but you will lose top end which you need a happy medium at the track if you feel you need out the hole a bit better get some 4.10s or a better rear suspension to get the power to plant on them tires harder.

With the anemic cobra intake and small header that thing most likely makes a lot of torque but is being limited to about 5400rpm peak HP.

What are you currently trapping? Do u have a time slip?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

With the anemic cobra intake and small header that thing most likely makes a lot of torque but is being limited to about 5400rpm peak HP.

What are you currently trapping? Do u have a time slip?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

what I said... never heard back from him.

Ever hear of a 1/16 mile track? You don't even get out of 2nd gear. lol

Why bother with just 330'? I don't even like 1/8 mile, 1/16 would just p i s s me off. You should just find a 1/4 mile or 1/8 mile track and let that pony stretch its legs. Keep the 3.73s.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I live in bfe West Virginia and its well over an hour to an 1/8 track. I've not had the car to the track yet. Just acquired it. As for bench racing, it's my first ford and not sure what even works on these things. I would assume I probably get into 3rd close to line. My ls1 car did

image.jpg