Georgia mountain run Feb 22

• Sponsors (?)

i don't think they're any hotels close by. we're meeting just north of atlanta, then heading up to the mountains, eating lunch, then cruising back down. so unless you want to drive from nc to eat lunch in ga, then head back, i'd sit this one out. it's not a huge event or anything, just something local guys cruising. you're more than invited to come, but that seems like a long trip to me.

The address for the meeting spot is 8020 Cumming Hwy, Canton, GA 30115 , it's a Kroger parking lot. We'll meet up at 10am, and roll out at 10:30 sharp, DO NOT BE LATE!!

wow, 37 cars, what an awesome turnout! I really hope everyone had a great time, got to meet some new people, had fun on the cruise. Didn't get to meet everybody so i apologize to those i didn't. A lot of really nice cars. We have lots of pictures, so check the website for pictures, we should have them up sometime tonite ( www.nw-gmc.com). look forward to doing it again, i think we're planning a dyno day soon as well as a trip to the drag strip. Again, to those who came out, thanks for a great day!!