Getting dynoed today! Any guesses?

I have a 1995 cobra. Stock heads, stock cobra intake, CAI, 14 degrees timing, BBk LT, O/R H-pipe, flowmaster cat-back, crane 2031 cam, 65mm TB, 180 degree TS, 3.55 gears, 102K on her.

Im hoping for 260-280 rwhp and 290-310 rwtq

We will see. What do you guess?

Also had a low coolant light this a.m. Not sure why I am low, so I filled it with distilled and called it a day. prolly my water pump going.:notnice:

• Sponsors (?)

This is going to be a street car weekend cruiser. Needs to be reliable. Me and the wife go on several 200+ miles trips over the summers. I will have about 1200 bucks to spend over the winter. I had an 87 GT that dynoed 301rwhp and 311rwtq and it was fun. I would like to be about 320rwhp and 350 rwtq in the end. Don't think I can afford a supercharger though. I really want the car to appear stock so I was thinking of doing the Tmoss/thumper combo to have it appear stock under the hood. Im not sure how much HP I can expect with that?

Any thoughts?

This is going to be a street car weekend cruiser. Needs to be reliable. Me and the wife go on several 200+ miles trips over the summers. I will have about 1200 bucks to spend over the winter. I had an 87 GT that dynoed 301rwhp and 311rwtq and it was fun. I would like to be about 320rwhp and 350 rwtq in the end. Don't think I can afford a supercharger though. I really want the car to appear stock so I was thinking of doing the Tmoss/thumper combo to have it appear stock under the hood. Im not sure how much HP I can expect with that?

Any thoughts?

i dont think u would hit the 320 rwhp mark with tmoss/thumper combo....Its going to be very hard (impossible) with stock heads and intake, i would say ur looking at a completely different h/c/i package for sure

75-100hp shot of juice. You could do that for under 1200 and have a nice setup. A 75 shot would put you right about 300-310rwhp and 375ftlbs or so on a soft/safe tune.

If you want the power always there...not the choice.

However, on those 200+ mile trips the ability to run cheaper gas and not as much performance if you dont want it is also nice.

Id get a Trick Flow H/C/I Package that will get you to 300 RWHP if not over. Sell the cobra intake and cam to off set the cost of new parts. You could always get a custom ground cam if you want more power then what an off the shelf cam will get you.

The TFS package is a tad over 2k last time I checked so its out of the price range. If you can find a setup used...for that price jump on it.

Also going buy average power numbers from the TFS kit on 94-95's they tend to be around the 275-300 and not as many hit the 300 mark. Before people get all :mad: I think the TFS kit should be good for a solid 300+ or so hp I am just stating what seems to be the avg. numbers...also a tune would need to be added to hit that 300 number so another 300-500$ would need to be added.

Bottom line, its going to be very hard to hit 320 rwhp on the stock bottom end with a $1200 budget. N2o is probably your best bet to hit those numbers as a small shot will get you were you want to be and even a 125 or less shot will surpass that goal all while still meeting your driving goals.