Getting rid of my roller 351 block

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero_chance

Founding Member
May 29, 2001
Maricopa, AZ
Bought the block about a year ago when my plans were for a 408 - 427 windsor. Times have changed and Im thinking of going with a KB setup. Block is at my shop in Spencer, MA. Rotating assembly is out of it. Block has been oiled since I bought it. No flash rust on cyliner walls. Kind of a feeler for the time being, seeing if anyone needs it and what theyre willing to pay. Can be bought with or without the rotating assembly. Im definitely selling the block before spring, so make an offer and well go from there. PM me or email me at [email protected]

• Sponsors (?)

I dissassembled it in prep for machining for the stroker motor I had in planning but the machine shop Ive always used closed down a few months back so I put everything on the back burner. Depending on your plans, if you wanted to keep it at the stock displacement, you could take a quick hone to the cylinders with a hone on a drill, reassemble with your heads, etc and be good to go. If you're thinking stroker, it would have to be clearanced and bored. Maybe align honed, decked, etc depending on what you have planned for it. The motor currently has not been cleaned or machined, though I could give it a thorough cleaning if you'd like on the exterior. A hot tank is the ideal way to clean the block inside and out, which you could do at your discretion.

Shouldve included this in my original post... I paid 350 for the entire setup a year ago. Im willing to take a little bit of a loss, but no lowball offers please. If you've been in the market, you know what theyre worth. Also, open to trades for 96 - 98 Cobra rear bumper, Cobra front bumper or a 94/95 style GT40 lower intake.

Status
Not open for further replies.