girl with the 06 gt with white racing stripes

torquequeen

Jul 5, 2006
All over
hey guys its Ashley I went on a couple meets with some of you, i have the black 2006 gt with white racing stripes....shes in the body shop now :( I was taking a right around a turn and gave it too much power and i fish tailed, i tried to correct it but guess what! i over corrected and ended up doing a 180 across three lanes and up onto a median:nonono:

• Sponsors (?)

torquequeen said:
hey guys its Ashley I went on a couple meets with some of you, i have the black 2006 gt with white racing stripes....shes in the body shop now :( I was taking a right around a turn and gave it too much power and i fish tailed, i tried to correct it but guess what! i over corrected and ended up doing a 180 across three lanes and up onto a median:nonono:

Welcome to the den of wolves.:nice: Prepare to be electronically hit on by every man on this forum. Hope your stang is fully restored to its pre-median condition!

seiously i want to see some pics. Ive seen a handfull of hotties but nothing compared to az. Granted that owning a nice looking mustang will put you a point higher on the 1-10 scale. Yes im a jerk, want to have coffee?

If a guy had put up that post.....somehow i'm guessing there wouldn't have been half the responses!
I'm going to get a new screen name for when I have tough questions....its the best way to get a lot of answers!

nonglossjason said:
seiously i want to see some pics. Ive seen a handfull of hotties but nothing compared to az. Granted that owning a nice looking mustang will put you a point higher on the 1-10 scale. Yes im a jerk, want to have coffee?

In Az, it aint that much better bro. Mesa has some hotties cause ASU, but everywhere else is close to the same. Go up to UofW and you will find a ton of hotties just like ASU.

saleenster said:
In Az, it aint that much better bro. Mesa has some hotties cause ASU, but everywhere else is close to the same. Go up to UofW and you will find a ton of hotties just like ASU.

Sorry Cory, I went to ASU and the women are way hotter down there.:eek: :eek: :jaw: ASU is in Tempe by the way.

ASD said:
Sorry Cory, I went to ASU and the women are way hotter down there.:eek: :eek: :jaw: ASU is in Tempe by the way.

Go outside of Tempe/Mesa, its not much different. Scottsdale is an old foggy town for the most part. Only thing I enjoy down there better is the freaking drivers:D Other then rush hr traffic, rolling down the hwy at 85 and your getting freaking passed on both sides:nice: The no front plate is nice as well.

saleenster said:
Go outside of Tempe/Mesa, its not much different. Scottsdale is an old foggy town for the most part. Only thing I enjoy down there better is the freaking drivers:D Other then rush hr traffic, rolling down the hwy at 85 and your getting freaking passed on both sides:nice: The no front plate is nice as well.

OK. I went outside of Tempe/Mesa and ended up in Tucson one day for a football game and the girls were just as hot. :p Just having fun with you. Yes, I was one of those guys passing you at 85+ when I lived there.