girl with the 06 gt with white racing stripes

saleenster said:
Go outside of Tempe/Mesa, its not much different. Scottsdale is an old foggy town for the most part. Only thing I enjoy down there better is the freaking drivers:D Other then rush hr traffic, rolling down the hwy at 85 and your getting freaking passed on both sides:nice: The no front plate is nice as well.

Dude your insane, the hotties are EVERYWHERE. GCC the local community collegs has a **** load and that was right around the corner. **** if you go to wall mart and dont mind half the people bein mexican the other half is a lot of hotties as well even at 2 in the morning. Man you dont know where to look. Even the malls the girls are hot (mind you that the 16 year olds look like 23) everywhere is nice. And the speeding has started to stop with cameras on the 101. And i dont have a plate on the front of mine : )

• Sponsors (?)

84Gt350 said:
Good job smart asses, you chased her away. My daughter wouldn't give you the time of day if you talked like that to her, oh yea- she is hot and drives a Mustang.

Dan

C'mon dad hook me up. I wont have sex with her, wont sleep in the same bed, ANNNNNNDDDDD she will be home by 12. What do you think pops? Im a very responsible 18 year old lol. But seriously ive been here a month and have not met 1 girl. Do i suck at talking to them? yes lol. Im very outgoing but suck recently. But on the good side ill only be here 2 more weeks lol. Although i do like all the green as opposed to the desert in az. Anyway wtf was this thread about? oh yea the stang girl, i still have not seen pics but would love to meet you at one of the meets. Hooray for internet pervs!:bang: Am i still typing? wtf i should stop

53680-Poopie-humping-my-leg-1.jpg