girl with the 06 gt with white racing stripes

• Sponsors (?)

Tylerb59 said:
53680-Poopie-humping-my-leg-1.jpg
:lol: :lol: :D perfect and now thats gives booty call a new definition

Sorry no pictures of the crash and to finally answer all you guys' question, no i will not post a picture of myself. but racing nonglossjason....a week before i crashed i raced a mach 1 and it was a really good race but after i got pulled over and got a negligence in the 2nd degree so noo more racing for me. Plus im not sure if i get my stang back :( but if i do ill be back in washington by christmas and ill start going to meets again in Jan.. if i get it back.

saleenster said:
In Az, it aint that much better bro. Mesa has some hotties cause ASU, but everywhere else is close to the same. Go up to UofW and you will find a ton of hotties just like ASU.

I went to the UW, the few women that are there are only there during the early fall and late spring. I have decided attractive women at the UW are either migratory or hibranate the winter away. I have spend a lot of time in AZ, Cali, etc. and the women up here are not just less attractive, but also far more difficult to bed.).

Jason-
If you need some help picking up women around here I might be able to help give you some tips that work around here, its tough no dought, but can be done effectivly. I do pretty well for myself.

Women in the greater Seattle, WA area are in general more difficult. They are all very career oriented and I think that mindset makes them sometimes unapproachable. Thanks to a lack of shame though, I will talk to just about anyone I want, he he.

352Ford2 said:
I went to the UW, the few women that are there are only there during the early fall and late spring. I have decided attractive women at the UW are either migratory or hibranate the winter away.

I agree totally. Oregon was the same way. The only places that large concentrations of hot women could be found during winter months were frat parties. Campus was dead during the winter, but if we had a fluke week of hot weather, tons of hot women suddenly covered every lawn on campus. I wondered if half of them even attended the university.

loud 95 said:
I agree totally. Oregon was the same way. The only places that large concentrations of hot women could be found during winter months were frat parties. Campus was dead during the winter, but if we had a fluke week of hot weather, tons of hot women suddenly covered every lawn on campus. I wondered if half of them even attended the university.

They were working in the strip clubs. At least that's where I found lots of them.:D

SVTdriver said:
They were working in the strip clubs. At least that's where I found lots of them.:D

At PSU, that is where many of them work (Darkness knows). In Eugene, the chicks that worked at the strip clubs were trailer moms from Creswell and other outlying areas. It is never good when one of the first questions out of their mouths is, "Do you like kids?" :eek: :notnice:

loud 95 said:
At PSU, that is where many of them work (Darkness knows). In Eugene, the chicks that worked at the strip clubs were trailer moms from Creswell and other outlying areas. It is never good when one of the first questions out of their mouths is, "Do you like kids?" :eek: :notnice:

Never heard that question from them. Or if I did I wasn't paying attention. But I used to hang out in Stars, 505, or 92nd. At least those were the main ones.