Glendale, AZ....it's her car :P

urbex

Oct 31, 2010
Glendale, AZ
Hi all, just started seeing a girl that owns a 2008 Mustang GT, which is a whole new world for me. I haven't been into these kinds of cars for many years, being much more of a truck/off road guy myself (currently building/wheeling a 1961 International Harvester Scout 80), although I do have other Ford products :p - daily driver right now is a '91 Mercury Capri (what a POS that thing turned out to be :D), and my current performance build is a '94 Volvo 850 turbo wagon.

Anyways, while I've been building/tuning cars and trucks for almost 20 years now, I don't know jack about these newer Mustangs...I could deal with the 90's models, as I used to have a '94 Thunderbird LX with the 4.6 (I really miss that car), but I grew up in a mainly GM family, and the majority of my projects have been based on either IH or AMC/Jeep gear.

She's already mentioned a few things that she "needs" me to do, namely "make it rumble more!"..she sent me a text the other day "is it sad that I intentionally stopped at a yellow light just so I could hear and feel the engine rumble for a few minutes? Did I mention that I think she just might be a keeper? :D

So I'll be lurking here for a while I'm sure, learning all about these cars so I'm little more prepared when the flame wrench and welders get pulled out :)

• Sponsors (?)