Going to try to register as a classic....

In mass there are too many rules tied to am antique plate. you can only drive on Sunday or to and from a car show or parade. with a normal plate i no longer need emissions so when my car is eligible in two years for am antique plate i would lose more by getting one

• Sponsors (?)

In mass there are too many rules tied to am antique plate. you can only drive on Sunday or to and from a car show or parade. with a normal plate i no longer need emissions so when my car is eligible in two years for am antique plate i would lose more by getting one

yeah definitely doesnt make sense for you there...so many different rules in different states PA just happens to be one of the better ones.

OLD THREAD I know, but wondering who you got her insured through for $66!!!

You can insure them as a classic car...unlike the registration. I just insured my 85 vert through Grundy's for $100 a year...no special requirements other than wanting to know what type of garage it will be kept in. My father has his vette insured with American Collector for about the same coin. I may check into the classic registration here in Texas.

only 15 years in PA!!

What?!!!!
ehh, Illinois be broke and they are going to spend a ton retrying Rod B so they need all my money they can take. no worries, i dont have to smog test my car where i live and i can wait another 2 or 3 years to switch it over. Who knows, by that time i might have it painted!

wow just back from vacation and saw this old one ..heheh - white primer paint job and photo chop on the rips in the top.
Got insured thru state farm but have my other 2 cars thru the same agent so i was able to tack on this one under classic insurance for way cheap.

Tinted windows and new wheels no.