Good low budget entry level supercharger?

There is no cheap superchargers really. Get N20 if you want to spend under 1,000. Other wise pick up a Vortec. I have mine fully installed and tuned with all the supporting parts for 5,300. It was safe and fun for the 5 years I owned it supercharged and now my friend has it. (Cobra Jay) on here.

• Sponsors (?)

Looks good on there! If you need that intake elbow powder coated in a chrome color, let me know ;) It matches pretty well w/the polished look.

Um the on3 performance kit is like 1800 NOT 3300...

Also, you don't need an FMU. If you upgrade injectors, just get an adjustable fuel pressure regulator and you should be fine.

I have a 255 lph pump in the tank, an adjustable fuel pressure regulator which has yet to be installed and 24 lb injectors at the moment ( I have a C&L mass air meter so upgrading injectors is easy for me). I guess then I should take it and have it tuned?

with turbos you get what you pay for BOTTOM LINE

I purchased my supercharger from Superchargers online as well and it was perfect and the best deal. Switching over to a mass air would probably cost around 140 bucks for the items you need. well worth the money.

with turbos you get what you pay for BOTTOM LINE

I purchased my supercharger from Superchargers online as well and it was perfect and the best deal. Switching over to a mass air would probably cost around 140 bucks for the items you need. well worth the money.

$140 meaning hitting the local pick a parts right? that needs to be my next major move before thinking of grabbing any power adder lol.

96 should already be mass air.....

a9d5d5357381119.jpg

96 should already be mass air.....
Thats what im thinking and i got one in the box of spare parts when i bought the truck. yet it doesnt have one on it. Also im swaping in a 90 ho motor and it has the mass air on it. A lot of parts for this truck end up wrong then i get 95 and it works 96 was the last year of that body style so idk if the factory did it or somone else or if its got wires for one?