Good morning Left laners

• Sponsors (?)

Hang out in the left lane! I don't care. Your the first person that a cop/trooper will point his radar at. You look guilty out there anyway.

OH, I have no problem letting you go by. I'll be out of your way before you get within 50 yards of me. Be carefull & don't get caught.

GT

What happened to all the post's. People can have a frank discussion without someone stepping in to impose some value on others. Moderators can't handle a frank/civil discussion, maybe they should go to the PINTO site instead of the Mustang site. Disagreement is what America is all about. I hate Chevy's that don't mean my post should be removed.

Not sure if you took in too much smoke during a fire, or what the issue is, but I see no evidence of any posts being removed from this thread by any staff member(s). And the only editing to any posts have been done so by the original posters....yours included. :scratch:

I agree with Gearbanger. There are no posts missing. My mod status would allow me to see that.

Sorry about earlier guys. It was the statement that it was "none of your business if someone else is speeding" that floored me. Because it is everyone's business when someone flagrantly violates the law in a manner which could cause harm to others. Of course I move over, but as someone else stated, I don't go out of my way to do so. And, if I'm passing cars that are on the right, I'm not going to move over and slow down so they can go a few MPH faster than me. That's when I don't move over. If the right lane is empty, that's usually a different story.

I don't want any one looking out for me, I am a Fire Captain and have been for 20+ years, If I seen someone that was not a fire fighter going in a burning building I would have them arrested

So.... what law am I breaking if I run into a house to get my wife out before you get there? Seriously though... I would like to see it. Not being sarcastic believe it or not. If their is one that would be as bad as my home states (texas) law that states it's under penalty of death to steal a horse.

Houston has gang initiation that they have to shoot someone for being a good Samaritan. They drive around with their bright lights on and when they get flashed they chase down the vehicle and either shoot or just kick their ash.

That's got to be the oldest urban legend out there ;-)

On to the OP. If you fly up and ride my butt I'm slowing down and letting you figure your way around (I never break checking as that's asking for a wreck). If you come up on me and I see you I'm moving on over for yeah and giving a head knod. I do think it's funny reading these post where we are trying to justify one breakage of the law over the other. Speeding does have the higher fine (assuming here) so wouldn't that mean riding in the left lane trumps excessive speeding (morally speaking)?

On multiple lane roads in Kentucky, I am amazed at how many people pass on the right. I have seen people pass on the right, then the left and then the right again.
They make it impossible for people who have passed to get back in the right lane.
There are times I would really love to be a cop to hassle some of the idiots I see on the road.

I pull over and let them go by to give me a "blocker", would rather have the police already busy with another customer when I get there. But usually when they get in front they decide they are not in such a hurry anymore.

I always slide over and let them by. Because I like being let by when I am the one behind.

Also if you don't they may pull a pass on the emergency strip, or the shoulder which is very dangerous.

Plus I like having a lead car to run RADAR decoy for me. My detector will alert me when he gets painted. Nice of that guy to provide that service for me.