Got a new intake manifold, trickflow box...

yellow1995Cobra

Dec 23, 2002
Massachusetts
Hey guys, i just got this new intake for my new engine combo. Its a 351 trickflow R lower, and the new trickflow box upper. I figured most of you (like myself) have not seen this intake yet, so heres some pics..

I got it in black for time being, maybe in the winter ill polish it, doesnt seem like it would be hard to polish, very smooth and flat.

As you can see this 1 inch spacer plate bolts to the upper, then it all sits on the lower, and 6 studs hold it to the lower. Much different then any intake ive had, of course i never had a box upper :rolleyes:

trickflowbox.jpg

trickflowbox2.jpg

trickflowbox3.jpg

trickflowbox4.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

89 blue lx said:
wow do you have pics of the rest of your engine set up? that thing i think is the nicest looking box ever

Soon! I have nothing else yet lol, well besides roller rockers. The engine is shiping out on monday, and i should have the heads/cam the following week, maybe sooner.. I cant wait to get it together and running again..

Yea i am. Its a 351 69block stroked/bored to a 420. All forged lower end(forged h beams, probe pistons, forged crank).. Im getting the tie bar lifters so i can use a HYD roller cam in the block even though its settup for a solid roller. It should be about 10.15 C/R with the 58cc afr 225 heads, maybe a smidge more since the block was decked.

While i was talking to ed on the phone about the settup, he said that i will **** my pants just bringing this engine up to 4500rpm's lol, which is deff something to look forward to. Hes setting up the cam for a 6500 rpm shift point.. I hope to make around 450rwhp n/a, maybe more, who knows for sure.. Its a pretty racey settup though.

VIPERn94Five-0 said:
dude, where in Mass are you??...its a drive, but i may be interested in a stop by and see this beast when things come in....

Anthony

Im out near boston, about 10 mins north of boston actually. It would be a good ride for you..

How far from mass are you? Its a good 3 hours just to the state border of NY/MA, maybe a little less..